Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rounding the bend...







"Did you hear that the final four basket ball disappeared? I have no idea where it would be???" I joked this evening with JP about how my stomach looks like a big basketball.

Today marked week 39 of being pregnant. We are excited and perplexed as to what is to come. We've never gone through labor, had a baby, nor been parents before. So what do we expect? This was our dinner conversation tonight. So many changes that we cannot anticipate.
I think Spurgeon summarizes what we are anticipating...

"It is our Father's business to mark the future. Our eyes are dim.
We cannot see tomorrow. But our Father knows all about tomorrow,
and He will be ready for whatever happens.
Therefore, I will wait on Him. I raise no questions.
I expect great mercies. "








Great mercies it is. We'll keep you posted.








Here's the nursery. It might look like a walk in closet, don't be alarmed but it is.






No comments:

Post a Comment