Sunday, October 18, 2009

4 months pregnant






We are officially celebrating that I am 16 weeks pregnant. I am down to a few pair of jeans, maybe some dress pants and I gotta say, I love my workout clothes. Jonathan and I are laughing at my baby bump (well it's not really the baby). Let me explain, the bump used to hide under my pant line, it was all the extra coffee and pastries I ate last year at Starbucks. Now I can't really hide all that extra. The baby keeps getting bigger and pushes up my extra stash! It is hilarious and we both laugh.



I am feeling great!


This past week I have learned if I want to eliminate migraines and puking I need to ADD water to my diet. Jonathan was so kind to serve me one evening as I was constantly vomiting. He stopped studying to run to grocery store to buy Gatorade and chicken noodle soup. It was 11:45pm. He is the real hero of the story!


We are hoping to find out the sex of the baby closer to Thanksgiving. We'll let you know what we find out.


I attached 2 pictures for you. Please notice the night and day difference of my face and attitude. I was not getting my way and I wanted Jonathan to know it. I haven't seen that face caught on camera in a LONG time. You might hear me refer to myself as, "Pagan Megan" when I am gratifying my flesh rather than walking in the power of the Holy Spirit. We did resolve that quarrel and JP forgave me. I love that man!

1 comment: